Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge#227

Sunday, February 19, 2017
Hello and welcome to a new challenge over at the Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge blog. 
For challenge #227 the theme is...
RIBBONS OR LACE

Our amazing sponsor this week is Crafts and Me.

For my card this week the image I chose is called - Heart Pixie by Sara Burrier - available at Crafts and Me. This is such a gorgeous image - all that lovely hair piled up on her head was a challenge to colour! I have coloured her with copic markers after picking out the patterned paper I wanted to use so I could match the colours.. The patterned paper is from Pink Paislee - 6x6 pad - Switchboard. I chose to use ribbon and lace on my project and some lovely flowers and buttons. Love how it turned out!

Copics used:
- Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11
- Hair - E43, E44, E47, E49
- Red - R00, R02, R05, R17
- Green - BG70, BG72, BG18, BG78
- Wings - RV000, RV10, RV11, RV13, V91, V93, V95, V99

I hope you have a great week and get a change to join us in this challenge. Check out all the great inspiration from the Design Team and don't forget to leave some love.

Thanks for looking.

Kristina xx

1 comment:

  1. Kristina, this is stunning hun! I love this image and your card design is delish, so totally up my street! I adore everything about it!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top