Hi everyone. Just sharing my latest card using the super cute Lacy Sunshine image - Johnny Jump Ups Flower Pot Pretties. Isn't she just so sweet. I really liked they yellow and purple combination and the card just all came together in the end. I love Johnny Jump Ups, they remind me of my childhood - my mum is an amazing gardener and I have very fond memories of all the flowers she would grow - pansies, violets, johnny jump ups and I would collect them and press them and make cards.
She is coloured with Copic markers and then I have teamed her up with some luscious grosgrain yellow ribbon from Papertrey Ink (Harvest Gold) and the patterned paper is also from Papertrey Ink - Text Style 6x6 pad - Bitty Baby Blessings - I don't think it is available anymore as I have had the pad for years!
- Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11
- Hair - Y38, YR24, E99, E29
- Purple - V20, V22, V25, V28, BV08
- Yellow - Y32, Y35, Y38
- Eyes - YG00, YG25, YG67
- Soil - E25, E27, E29
I have entered this card in the following challenges:
- The Ribbon Girl February Card Challenge
- Crafting When we Can Challenge#137 - Flowers
- Crafting with Dragonflies Challenge Blog#74 - One for the Girls
Thanks for looking. Have an amazing day.