Scrap 'n' Dipity Spotlight - July

Tuesday, July 25, 2017
Hi Everyone, time for my spotlight post over at Scrap 'n' Dipity. For my card this month I am giving you a sneak peak of a gorgeous image that will be available in August - Introducing....FENNA. 

I have coloured the image with Copic markers. Then teamed the image up with a few layers of patterned paper, then pulled out my new Best Wishes die which I have cut in purple and black, then put on some sparkle with a gelly roll stardust clear glitter pen. I also added some glossy accents to the glasses, which is a bit hard to see on the photo but looks good in real life.

Hop over to the Scrap 'n' Dipity Store to pick up some great digi images and get colouring!

Thanks for looking.
Kristina xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow, wow, WOW! This is so stunning Kristina, your colouring is always fabulous but this has me mesmerised! I love the depth of colour in her hair, that shade is just fabulous. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top