Crafty Creations Challenge #335

Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Hi everyone. Today I am sharing with you my card for the latest challenge over at the Crafty Creations Challenge Blog - we are up to challenge #335 and it is Anything Goes so a great opportunity to share any of your amazing craft work!

This week our sponsor is Fred She Said who are offering at $10 gift card to their store for the winner. Fred She Said Designs offers a wide variety of digital products with a floral flair and cute characters too - Digi's, Pre-coloured images, Papers, Sets, Fred's Flower Kits, and even digital cutting files. Have some fun with Fred!
For my card this week I chose an image called Simple Rose Spray from Fred She Said. I kept the card pretty simple and I hadn't coloured a rose in before but I sought guidance and inspiration from Kit and Clowder - Alyce had a fantastic video showing how to colour roses for her wedding. Even though I was using a different rose image, the techniques from the video were really useful! The free class is called Wedding Surprise - you will need to join the Kit and Clowder community to access it. The sentiment I used was from Hampton Art Layering Clear Stamp Set - Words

Copics used:
- Purple - V12, V15, V17
- Green - YG00, YG91. YG93, YG95, YG97

I hope you get a chance to play along with our challenge this week!

Thanks for looking
Kristina xx

2 comments:

  1. You did such an amazing job coloring this rose. I am going to have to check out the video. Thank you for sharing. This card is beautiful!
    -Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic coloring. I agree about Kit and Clowders classes. They are gorgeous.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top