No Peeking!

Friday, December 27, 2013
I have long admired the stamps at The Cat's Pajamas. I love the oh so cute penguins - so when they had their Black Friday sale I finally splurged and bought some. They are also having a sale on now with 25% off so head over and check out the cute images and grab a bargain.

Yes I know Christmas has been and gone but there are still a few Christmas cards to share now that the rush and business of Christmas is over.

Here is the card that I made for my mum and dad - love the image ("Give a Little" set) !! I coloured with Copics and then pulled out some new washi tape from Stampin' Up - instant card!!



Thanks for looking...

Kristina xx

Stamps - The Cat's Pajamas - Give a Little, Papertrey Ink - sentiment
Washi Tape - Stampin' Up
Die - Spellbinders circle dies
Other - Kaisercraft gems, Corner chomper
Copics - R59, R39, R27, G99, G94, G21, W5, W3, W2, 0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top