Spotlight post over at Scrap N' Dipity

Sunday, June 26, 2016
13516513_10154962970098989_5872721693467990285_n
Hi Everyone! Today it is my turn over at Scrap N' Dipity to share one of my projects I have been working on with a super cute new image. This gorgeous new digital image is called - Astrology Doll - Gemini. I am not a Gemini but could not go past this cute image and I will be saving this card for one of my Gemini friends, but she will have to wait until next year :(


I have use copic markers to colour the image, and I used gold liquid pearls on the starts. I looked up the colour of Gemini and in one of the places I looked it said Yellow - hence the yellow everywhere. Yellow is not a colour that I use very often but I really liked how the card turned out and the lovely brightness of the Yellow. The paper that I used was from Stampin' Up.


Thanks for looking and head over to Scrap N' Dipity and check out all the lovely images.

Have a great weekend.
Kristina xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everyone,

    Below are the most recommended BTC exchanges (Bitcoin for CASH):
    Coinbase: $1 min. trade
    CoinMama

    Get free Bitcoins with the best Bitcoin faucet rotator:
    BEST Faucet Rotator

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top