TGF Release Day!!!!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014
HAPPY 2014, everyone!
I can't believe I got through my first TGF DT release! I already love being part of this great team. I am all ready for a big 2014, how about you?
Today is not only the start to a fab new year on the Farm, but it's also our JANUARY RELEASE DAY!
We are ringing in 2014 with Miss Anya Night Out, Frou Frou Believe, and Sweet Bean…all available in the TGF STORE now!  This is of course, in addition to our 5 new team members.  So exciting!  Thanks so much for such a swell start as preview week was a huge success and super fun, too!
Now…the minute you've all been waiting for….
Our JANUARY RELEASE HOP!
One lucky winner who visits all of the DT's blogs, comments, and comes back here letting us know they did will take home the ENTIRE JANUARY RELEASE!
Let's kick things off right!  Here we go…

For my release day card I had to use the last Miss Anya that I haven't featured yet. I wanted to make her look classy and sophisticated like she was about to go on a fabulous "night out"!! I didn't realise how hard it was to take a photo when the card uses acetate. I used clear acetate with a black damask design over black glitter cardstock. I think I took about 15 photos to get it right!! Unfortunately you can't see the sparkle in Miss Anya's dress on this one so took a closer photo on an angle below.
Here is a close up of the image to see the sparkle on her dress. I used a silver Wink of Stella pen. I think the sparkle turned out more gold than silver but she still looks ready for a night out on the town for her birthday!!!
Another close up of the image...

Now head off to Jodi's blog and see her fabulous release day creation...
KRISTINA DISHON - You are here!!
You have until NOON CST on 1/2/14 to complete the hop and enter to WIN!  Winner will be announced tomorrow on our FACEBOOK page, so stay tuned!
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 from all of us on the Farm!

Thanks for looking....

Kristina xx

Copics
- Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11
- Hair - E07, E15, E18, E19
- Dress and shoes - Wink of Stella - Silver
Stamps - TGF - Miss Anya Night Out, Sentiment - Papertrey Ink

54 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, the sparkle looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, she is adorable I just love her sparkling dress.
    Nicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute for words even! Love it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How elegant!! Miss Anya night out looks striking and love that bow,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant! Love it.

    Hugs and a Happy New Year!

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doing the hop just loved your creation super cute Happy New Year Hugs! Larelle-Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great technique. Love the color of the hair too.
    Blessings, Phillane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely image will definately be buying and using her love the dress x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love your coloring & I just love that Wink of Stella! It just adds just the right amount of shimmer & glitter! Happy New Year & I look forward to seeing many more of your cards and/or creations! Patrice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Done the blog hop and commented on each one love all the new images. x(hope this is the right place)xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WoW O WoW.....This card is Beautiful I loveeeeee it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a luxurious card, love the glimmer on her dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's a beautiful and elegant card. Love it and love the stamp!
    eva

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card. The glitter dress is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a beautiful card, very elegant. I love the glimmer on the dress... :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, love the sparkle!
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love her sparkly dress. I love the colors on this card

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Kristina, a happy new year to you! Your card is so pretty and elegant! Hugs, bastelarena

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the sparkle on her dress.. ready for New Years :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your card! So elegant yet cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. A perfect New Years card and love the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Se ve hermosa Anya me encanta su cbello...

    ReplyDelete
  23. so pretty, ready to party the night away =)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very classy--love the sparkle on her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a darling image and lovely card. So sparkly... and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very elegant! I love her sparkly dress and pretty red hair. Congrats on your first blog hop as a DT member! Happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your color choices. Your card is so elegant. .

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, so chic!! Love your fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such an stylish dress and a very elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oooh...that silver wink is fantastic for her dress. Love the sparkle. I think I had a dress like that. LOL!! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Stunning. This card is absolutely amazing. I think you acheived the look you were going for...classy and sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful card, love the glittery silver dress and detailing in the card!

    ReplyDelete
  33. She is so pretty! Love her in the silver & I just got that Stella pen coming in so can't wait to try it out! Happy New Year 2014!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Stunning, that's the word for this cutie...I'm loving these images. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the way the Wink of Stella pen looks! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh, the glitter! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  37. i LOVE your coloring on the hair and LOVE the glitter on her dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I just love your "New Years" card! The Sparkles are Spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  39. WOW!... Such a Gorgeous Card!... Luv the backround demask... & ur colourin'... Perfect... TFS!....

    Lotz of Hugz,
    ღ ∫ℓ∂ηℓttℓ ღ

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh my goodness! So glamorous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow! What a beautiful and elegant card! TFS Hugs - Letty

    ReplyDelete
  42. Loving all the new releases. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love the red hair since I'm a red head.

    ReplyDelete
  44. She is so elegant. shanasewing@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love how you made her dress sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top