Fab 'n' Funky Challenges#310 - Boys/Men

Saturday, June 25, 2016
Hi Everyone. Sorry I am a bit behind in posting my Fab 'n' Funky this week. Had a bad week with illness in the household. But now everyone is feeling better and I have been glued (literally - haha) to my craft desk trying to catch up a bit.

Anyway - this week over at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog we are up to Challenge#310! And this week the theme is Boys/Men. So time to make that father's day card or that birthday card for your dad or son and just have fun.


Our fantastic sponsor this week is Dr. Digi. Dr. Digi really is the ideal place to start for a great variety of images suitable for the men in our lives.
For my card I have made my Dad's Father's Day card for later in the year (September). My Dad cooks a mean BBQ so I really loved this image - BBQ Dragon from the Dr. Digi store. I coloured him up with Copics and really enjoyed working with the orange. 
We  hope you are able to join us in with our challenge this week. We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your gorgeous creations. Please be sure to post a link back to Fab'n'Funky Challenges in your blog post in order to be eligible for this weeks prize! The deadline for entries is Tuesday evening (8) to qualify for a prize.
So all that's left is for you to get creative and link up your entry to the linky at the bottom of the page.
Have fun and thanks for looking. Have a great weekend!
Kristina xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top