Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge#191 - Recycle!

Monday, June 6, 2016
Our Challenge Theme this week is:
Recycle
So we need to see :
Anything you have recycled, change your Junk into Gems.
So long as its anything BUT a Card ....

We are all sorry to see Agnes, Kasha and Vicky all leave us, but we want to wish them all the best, and we will hopefully see them around in Craftland.

We have some wonderful prizes for you from our Sponsors...

Our First Sponsor is: A Random Fan who is offering 2 images from their store.
Our Second Sponsor is: Arti Doodles who is offering 4 images from their store
Our Third Sponsor is: Scribbles Designs who are offering a $10 Gift Certificate.

For my project I did actually struggle to find something to recycle - I think we recycle too well in terms of getting rid of things that can be put in the recycle trash! I did hunt through some drawers and found the perfect empty smallish cardboard box to recycle. I then pulled out an old book that I use in my projects and covered the box with strips of text. I then splattered some watercolour paints and used a stencil with some embossing paste.
I then coloured my image with Copics - I love this image from A Random Fan - Summer Escape. I did use a bit of pencil as well to try to darken some areas. 
Here is a close up of the coloured image. It is a bit hard to see the detail in the photo above.
Our challenge will go for a week. Please play along and add your entry to the InLinkz at the bottom of the page at the Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge Blog.

Thanks for looking!
Kristina xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top