Tiddly Inks Challenge #124 - Clean and Simple

Tuesday, January 7, 2014
Hiya all!  Back again with a new card to share that I put together for my next door neighbour and I was delighted to find out that it also perfectly fit in with the latest Tiddly Inks Challenge - Clean and Simple! My neighbour has some beautiful fruit trees in their backyard and they are laden with fruit and he brought over 2 huge plastic shopping bags filled with beautiful apricots. I have since made them into jam, and eaten quite a few. Nothing like fruit off the tree. So I made this card to say thankyou.

I used the gorgeous dog image from Tiddly Inks - Dog Days. He is coloured with Copic markers and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink - Signature Greetings.

Here is a close up of the image.  He is sooo cute!  
I used glossy accents on his nose to give it some shine which is a bit hard to see in the photo.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Kristina

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful CAS card Kristina. I love how the challenges can fit perfectly with a creation I was about to make or just did. :D Thank you so much for playing with us at Tiddly Inks! ~DT Tabbatha

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww this is the cutest CAS card ever! its just gorgeous! he looks so cute!
    Thank you so much for playing along with the Tiddly Inkers this week
    Hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable! Beautiful coloring on a perfect CAS card :). Thanks so much for playing with us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card and image! After seeing your card I knew I had to have that cute dog image!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top