FFF - Bling it up!

Friday, January 10, 2014
Hiya everyone - another Friday, another fabulous challenge over at the TGF blog for Farm Fresh Friday!

The theme for FFF this week, hosted by the lovely Marcy, is - BLING! 

For my card I used one of the Miss Anya Night Out images, and I went bling overload!! I spent quite awhile laying sequins on her dress. You know when you get an idea of a card in your head, then you go to do it and realise that it was harder than it seemed in my head!! Anyway I persisted and loved the result. I also glittered her shoes, and of course had to add some earrings!

And here is a close up of the image.

Be sure to visit The Greeting Farm blog to see some beautiful creations from the Design Team, and to see how to play along with this week's challenge.  

Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!  :)

Kristina

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the sequined dress! What a fantastic idea to do so. The result is definitely worth the effort it really really looks stunning :D Hugs, bastelarena

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top