FFF - Lovely layers

Friday, January 31, 2014
Hiya all! Can't believe another Friday has flown around so quickly - and it's almost February. Welcome to another Farm Fresh Friday.


For this challenge I flicked through my Greeting Farm stamps and pulled out one that I bought a few years ago but never had the opportunity to ink up - Chelsea. I teamed her up with patterned paper from My Mind's Eye - Lemon Twist 6x6 pad - Happy Go Lucky.

Here is a close up of the coloured image.

Make sure you check out what all the other DT members have created and pull out your layers and join us for FFF.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Kristina xx

Copics
- Skin - E50, E21, E11
- Hair - Y21, YR23, E15, E18
- Skirt - BG13, BG11, BG15, BG18
- Top and shoes - RV11, RV14, RV17, RV19
Stamps - TGF - Chelsea
Patterned Paper - My Minds Eye - Lemon Twist - Happy Go Lucky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top