Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge #261

Monday, October 16, 2017
Hi Everyone - Time for another challenge over at the Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge Blog. We are up to challenge #261 and our theme this week is...

ANYTHING GOES

Our amazing sponsor this week is... IKE'S ART - who are offering a $15 gift certificate to our winner.
For my card this week I have been adding to my christmas card stash and have used the image - HOLLY - which was perfect for a christmas card. I have coloured the image with copic markers.


I have entered this card into the below challenges:

I hope you get a chance to play along with our challenge this week.
Thanks for looking.
Kristina xx

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card! A fabulous image and your colouring is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice. Guest Designer Trimmies Craft Challenge Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What gorgeous colouring on a fabulous image! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top