Crafty Creations Challenge

Thursday, October 12, 2017
Hi Everyone. I have had a bit of a posting lapse with so many things going on in my personal life, that although I have been making cards, I have not been prioritising sharing them on my blog. I get as far as putting them on Instagram and that is about all. Sometimes you fall into a bit of a slump in motivation I suppose :(

Anyhoooooo - I did want to share with you  the card I made for the last Crafty Creations Challenge and to make sure I gave a shout out to our great sponsor - Cute as a Button Stamps!
As usual I am trying to build up my Christmas card stash (not long to go now!!) so I chose the lovely image - Reindeer Bells to play with. The image is coloured with copic markers, and the sentiment I used was from Hero Arts.

Thanks for looking.
Kristina xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top