TGF November Preview - Day 3

Friday, October 31, 2014
Welcome to Day 3 of the November Previews at The Greeting Farm.

We are welcoming another Anya into the fold - and she is so versatile - I can think of lots of different occasions she can be used for .... so welcoming....

"Cheers Anya"

And here is my card - picked the the Christmas them - she looks like she is having a little Christmas celebration. I wanted lots of sparkle so her dress is red glitter and there is a little sparkle on the holly in her hair as well, added to a very sparkly background circle!! I am a true believer that Christmas must be accompanied by sparkles. The Sentiment is from Hero Arts.



make sure you leave some blog love on all the DTs blogs to be in a chance to with Cheers Anya for yourself. Make sure you leave a comment on the TGF blog as well.

Have a lovely weekend.

Kristina  xx 

13 comments:

  1. I love all the sparkle!! TFS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the sparkly dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love how festive you have made it with the colors and the glitter paper. You colored her wonderfully. :)
    Katya Bess
    Kattyxotica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg the gold glitter with her is perfection fantastic card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muy linda tu tarjeta me encanta el sello!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muy linda tu tarjeta me encanta el sello!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is Beautiful! I love her and all the Bling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card. I like all the bling. :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hermosa... ese sello es fabuloso

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the glitter on the dress and the background! you did an awesome job~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card! Love the bling bling! Cheers Anya is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top