FFF - Halloween

Monday, October 6, 2014

Welcome to another FFF, and with Halloween coming up at the end of the month Jodi has chosen Halloween as the theme for this week's challenge. I really wish we were more into Halloween here in Australia purely for the cute Halloween images that you can get from various stamp companies, and The Greeting Farm selection to choose from for Halloween are super cute!! Check of the Spooky Kit!! And also the digi kit - Spooktacular - is great value for money with 5 gorgeous images - which is where I got mine from.

For my card I use Frankibride from the digi kit and coloured her up with Copics. Then I used her on a pull out card.


Here is an image of the card when you pull on the knotted ribbon. Cute huh!!

Hope you get a chance to play along this week.

Kristina.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top