FFF - Anything Goes!

Friday, October 10, 2014
Hi Everyone - another Friday rolls around - Christmas is just around the corner - eek!! Has anyone started their Christmas shopping? Has anyone finished? 


Well let's not think about Christmas right now - let's think about a fun new Farm Fresh Friday Challege over at The Greeting Farm Blog - and this week Chitra has chosen ...

Anything Goes!

For my card this week I used the lovely Princess Anya. I paper-pieced her dress and used lots of star dust stickles on her crown and wand.

Hope you get a chance to play along this week.!

Kristina xx

3 comments:

  1. Love your paper piecing what kind of glue do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Krystal - when I am paper piecing and just sticking it on flat then I use glossy accents. Recently I have started doing more of a paper tole technique where the paper is shaped (hard to see on the photo - but the dress billows out a bit) and then I use "Scrap Dots" which is a 3-dimensional glue that holds its shape and height and dries clear.

      Delete
  2. Love your card Krystal! Can you please tell me where you got the sentiment from?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top