Challenge Up Your Life - Guest DT

Tuesday, August 22, 2017
Hi Everyone. I am a Guest Designer over at the latest Challenge Up Your Life challenge blog after winning Challenge #73! 
For Challenge #73 the theme to play along with is....
SUMMER
The challenge is open until Wednesday 30 August, and please see the Challenge Rules below...
For my card I used the rainbow and sentiment image from a  Paper Smooches stamp set and the sun stamp came from some stamps that my son had in his collection from years ago - amazing what you can find around the house! I coloured the images in copics, then added Glossy accents to give it the enamel look.
Hope you get a chance to play along with this challenge.
Thanks for looking.
Kristina xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Girl, I am visiting/following you from Kit & Clowder, please follow me back and enter my prize giveaway!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top