August Spotlight - Scrap n' Dipity

Thursday, August 31, 2017
Hi Everyone - thanks for coming to my blog and checking out my latest creation. This is my spotlight card over at Scrap n' Dipity. Isn't the image gorgeous - her name is ...Daphine - Flower Fairy and is available over at the Scrap n' Dipity store. She is coloured with copic markers and then I have used watercolour paint to do the background. For my card I used an embossing folder on some Kraft card and then coloured the raised image with copics.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for looking.
Kristina xx

1 comment:

  1. I absolutley love her!! Great coloring and love her purple hair. I'm not familiar with this artist, I'll have to check it out!! I found your blog through Kit and Clowder!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top