Fab 'n' Funky Challenges #360

Monday, July 24, 2017
Hi everyone! I am so behind in posting my project over at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenges blog - (insert sad face)... But better late than never I think as I loved how my card turned out so just had to share!
So we are up to Challenge# 360, and our theme this week is...
USED PATTERNED PAPER
So you can be as creative as ever and simply join us with adding patterned paper.
We have a fab new sponsor this week too...
For my card this week I used this gorgeous image - Summer Girl. I coloured her with Copic markers, then cut her out. For the water and sky I pulled out a recent purchase - Echo Park - Under the Sea - 6x6" Patterned Paper Pad. The blue wave paper was perfect and I loved the idea of the orange polka dot sky behind. The greeting is from Any R Stamps - Summer Sentiments.
Copics Used:-
Skin - EOOO, EOO, E21, E11, E04
Hair - YR21, YR24, E99, E59
Bikini - B00, B14, B16, B18, B39, R22, R24, R27, R59
Innertube - YR61, YR15, YR16, YR09

We  hope you will be able to join us in with our challenge this week. We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your gorgeous creations. Please be sure to post a link back to Fab'n'Funky Challenges in your blog post in order to be eligible for this weeks prize! The deadline for entries is Tuesday evening (8).
Thanks for looking!
Kristina xx

1 comment:

  1. Awesome colouring in this fun image Kristina. Love the card design, those waves are fab! Fantastic job this challenge hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top