Hero Arts Dots Challenge

Saturday, May 16, 2009
Finally sat down tonight to do my contribution to the Hero Arts Dots Challenge - here.

I have one again turned to my favourite of the Four Stylish Owls stamps. He is so cute, and was crying out to be stamped and embellished. This set is so versatile as the images are a perfect size to be used for a focal point on a card.

I am also loving the slider cards that I am now getting very quick at making. So simple!! Here I have used silver Bazzil Bling (I think it is white, but looks silverish), and Kaisercraft blue droplets on the owl's tummy, as well as blue Kindy Glitz. 

Here is the inside of the card. I haven't stamped a sentiment on it yet, as I don't want to limit myself for what he can be used for. I think a hello, or thank you card would be good.

Anyway it is now 12.39am and I really should be going to be. It is my son's 4th birthday on Sunday and we are having a party tomorrow at 10am at a local indoor play centre. With a superhero theme, it is sure to be very active and tiring!! Wish me luck and stamina!! lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top