Happy New Year

Monday, January 2, 2017
Happy New Year everyone!
Welcome to 2017!
Have you all through about a new year's resolution? I am not really into them very much but I have been thinking about what I can do differently or better this year and my list is...

  1. Exercise more - this is probably on most people's list
  2. Blog more cards - I make more cards than I actually blog about, so I want to make an effort to share more of my work.
  3. Be more positive - I tend to look of the negative side of things so need to change my perception and look at things more positively.
  4. Be more organised - at work and at home.

Pretty simple things I guess and maybe writing them down will help me to  make them a reality.

So my first card share this year is a card that I loved how it turned out. I used the Altenew set - Painted Rose. I love the Altenew layering stamps - you can really quickly put together a card and I get a chance to play with all my lovely coloured inks. I have a heap of them and they don't get a lot of use other than my black ink pads. But with the Altenew stamps where you layer the flowers - the colours really come to life. The sentiment I used was from Papertrey Ink - Year of Flowers - Sweet Peas.

Hope you are having a great start to the year.
Thanks for stopping by.
Kristina xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top