Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge #219 - Christmas with Glitter

Thursday, December 22, 2016
Just a few days until Christmas and I have been so busy I neglected to post my Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge Blog DT Card :( 
So this week - you still have some time to enter - our theme is....
Xmas with Glitter
So we need to see :
Your Glitter 'N' Sparkle Christmas Cards ....
We have some wonderful prizes for you from our Sponsors.
Our First Sponsor is: Bugaboo who are offering 7 Images from Store.
Our Second Sponsor is: Ike's Art who are offering a $15 Gift Certificate.
Our Third Sponsor is: Robyn's Fetish who are offering 3 Images from Store.
Our Fourth Sponsor is: Sparkle N Sprinkle who are offering a $15 Gift Certificate.

For my card this week I chose this lovely image - Christmas Pixie from Ike's Art. She is coloured with copic markers and some random patterned paper from my stash and topped off with some lovely organza red ribbon. My glitter part is the stickles on the outside of the image which does not show up very well when I took this photo as it was still wet.

Hope you have a chance to play along and wishing everyone
A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.
Thanks for looking.
Kristina x

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo AWESOME !!! This is some of the most fabulous colouring I have ever seen :-D
    Thank you so much for using one of my images and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you.
    I hope 2017 brings you good health and happy crafting.
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top