Hello Everyone! Time for another monthly challenge over at the Scrap N' Challenge blog for Scrap 'n' Dipity. This month our challenge is to use Glitter - and although I have not made a Christmas card, the challenge theme is perfect for all of your Christmassy creations which in my mind should always be glittery and sparkly!!
For my card I have used the beautiful Isabelle Summer image. I just love that long hair!! I have coloured her with Copic markers and teamed her up with some Kaisercraft patterned paper and the sentiment is from The Greeting Farm. Please see below the Copics that I used in my colouring.
Sking - E000, E00, E21, E04, R20
Hair - E43, E44, E47, E49
Dress - BG11, BG72, BG75, BG78, BV25
Floers - R81, R83, R85, R89
Please, remember our Challenge Rules:
- You can create anything you like!
- When complete you need to add your blog post to the Blog Hop (below this post) by Decembeer 14th 11:58pm EST.
- When you create your blog post to showcase your project please do mention this post and link back to the challenge blog.
- You are welcome to combine this challenge with another,
- One entry allowed for this challenge, IF you use a Scrap N' Dipity image you can do 2 entries.
- Have fun!
Winners are chosen at random, there will be a 1 winner and a top 3, they will be announced on the following day (December 16th). Each winner will get a free digital stamp from the shop!
Hope you get a chance to play along.
Have a great day