PDE Linky Party Challenge #113 - Anything Goes

Friday, March 4, 2016
Welcome to another challenge at the PDE Linky Party Challenge Blog - we are up to challenge #108!! 
For my card this week I used another gorgeous stamp - inking up for the first time - from SugarPea Designs - Rice Rice Baby. Sugar Pea Designs have such fantastic and cute stamps. I love their animals and the designer's style. Definitely one I will be inking up again soon!.
We hope you can join our ANYTHING GOES Challenge.
**NEW** Limit 3 Entries
Please Link directly to your project post
**NEW** Include a link back to pdelinkyparty.blogspt.com

Thanks for Looking!
Kristina xx
 

7 comments:

  1. Darling card, Kristina. The pirate penguin is darling.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Kristina! Great image and fabulous colouring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute! I just love it!
    Your PDE Teamie,
    Mandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so adorable. It made me smile. PDE Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, what a CUTE card! Love your adorable penguin!
    Sherrie K
    PDE DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cuuute! Love your penguin.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top