I chose the funky "Punkette Peta" digi image for my card. The beauty of digital images is that you can resize to fit any project you are working on, and for this one to highlight the hair, I re-sized and only used a portion of the image.
I coloured the image with Copic markers, and the background was done with watercolour paints. The purple patterned paper is from Bo Bunny - Peacock Lane. I stamped an image from Stampin' Up - Grunge Rock set (diamond pattern) with white ink, and also the greeting is from this set as well.
Here is a close up of the image.
To gain more inspiration make sure you become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer.
We have a fab artbymiran Facebook Fan Page where we offer monthly challenges, come on over and join the fun, chat to Mi Ran and the design team members! We would love for you to post your creations using artbymiran images!
Thanks so much for looking!!
- Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
- Hair - V01, V05, V06, V09, C9, 100
- Eyes - YG61, YG63, YG67
- Clothes - V20, V22, V25, V28
- Punkette Peta - Digi - Artbymiran
- Grunge Rock - Stampin' Up
Other materials used
- Patterned paper - Bo Bunny - Peacock lane, Silver sheer ribbon, purple paper ribbon, gems, white ink, black crochet thread.