Copic Certification

Saturday, May 8, 2010
What an inspiring day!
I spent all of my Saturday with a fantastic bunch of people doing the Copic Certification course at the Novotel in Melbourne. SO many new tips and tricks to try, so many new friends and new blogs to visit. It is amazing how inspired you become when you get to speak with other crafters.
I love the Copic markers - vibrant colours, so many uses - and I am in love with the airbrushing!!
This is actually the only image I managed to complete all day. But she is so cute - can't wait to make her into a card.


Now I just have to get back to my craft table and put into practice that which I have learnt.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristina, glad to see that you got one image colored...hehe! I didn't get that far, but have so many new ideas to play with. Can't wait to see her on a stamp! It was so great to meet you yesterday and I look forward to our new found ideas making their way onto our cards...hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kris!!!! but seriously??? how could that be all you got done in a full day. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top