Next Card Class

Saturday, August 15, 2009
I am quite excited about the next card class I am teaching at Create on Garden. I got my hands on some of the beautiful new paper from Kaisercraft's Loire Valley Collection, played around with my stamps and this is what I came up with. I had supplies left over, and as the card did not take very long to make, I decided to add 2 smaller cards, one a gift tag, and the other a small card - no point wasting paper is there!!

I stamped the owl (Hero Arts - F5210 Curious Owl) on two of the patterned papers, then cut them out and layered them. Stamped the branch from Hero Arts CL337 Birds and Branches and cut it out and layered it. The sentiment is from Hero Arts CL180 Happy Greetings.
Couldn't resist using the bird stamp below from the Birds and Branches set, and had to bling him up with blue gems, and one little red one for luck!! Then used a glue pen and glitter to do his curl and his tummy. The sentiment comes from Hero Arts CL255 Holiday Wishes.
Then I had just enough of scrap to do a little gift tag - simple, quick, yet effective and useful.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top