Christmas Cards

Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Marisa at Create on Garden gave me some beautiful Delish Designs paper to play with to put together some Christmas cards for a possible upcoming class. The paper is so versatile, and you can make so many cards with just the paper and a few embellishments - ribbon, flowers, etc.

The first 2 use the same concept of the background paper, but I played around with the ribbon colour, cardstock colour, and used different sentiments. The Hero Arts Felt poinsettias are great, and it is great to see that they have them again in their latest Holiday Catalogue that has just been released.

For this card I pulled out the EK Success Retro flower punch to make the flower. The ribbon which is called Bisque - actually looks quite gold, so fits in nicely.
I made 4 other cards as well with the papers, so in all 7 for the day - yes I did say I was on holidays, so there will be lots of cards churned out over the next 2 weeks - really looking forward to focussed creativitiy!!! And considering that it is ten to two in the morning, perhaps I should go to bed!!

TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! These cards are beautiful! My fave is the 3rd one! Come on over to my blog...I've got a blog award just waiting for you!

    www.scrappineverydaylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top