Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge#197 - Anything Goes

Monday, July 18, 2016
Hi everyone. Welcome to another challenge over at the Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge Blog.
Our Challenge Theme this week is:
Anything Goes
So we need to see Anything and everything....
We have a wonderful prize for you from our Sponsor this week Crafts and Me
For my card this week I have used a gorgeous image from Crafts and Me from the designer Hannah Lynn - her name is Vanessa. I have always admired Hannah Lynn's images but have never ventured out to getting an image to colour - so this was the perfect opportunity - and very soon I will be off to purchase more of her great images. I really enjoyed colouring the hair as you can colour it in sections and the beautiful faces are great to practice your contouring and shading. Vanessa is coloured with Copic Markers and teamed up with some Kaisercraft paper - and of course I have used a purple palate!!
Hope you have a great week and get a change to join us.
Thanks for looking.
Kristina xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top