FFF - Winter Theme Challenge

Saturday, December 20, 2014
Hi Everyone - Another Farm Fresh Friday to inspire you to get Inky - and this week it doesn't have to be a Christmas Card! However a great theme for all those in the Northern Hemisphere (It's starting to heat up here in Australia as we head into summer) The theme is Winter this week.

For my card I pulled out the Winter Greetings set - and I discovered I had not even inked up this cute little guy. I coloured him with Copic Markers and added a few dots for embellishment. Keeping my cards clean and simple at the moment - that way I can churn out more Christmas cards - ha ha.


Please join us over at The Greeting Farm blog for the challenge.
Have a great weekend.

Krisitna x

1 comment:

  1. WOW i love your card its simply gorgeous~ amazing coloring. just LOVE it

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top