SPCC#22

Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Another fabulous week to participate in SPCC. Up to week number 22 and here are the fabulous inspirational colours.


The prize this week is from Whiff of Joy - check it out on the SPCC blog - here. Such a beautiful stamp! 


I thought that these colours were going to defeat me, but then I was flicking through a great new Cosmo Cricket 6x6 pad I bought - Earth Love - and the colours matched perfectly with this weeks combo. So I also used one of my favourite Hero Arts Stamps - F5170 Bouquet Bear. I stamped him on some brown Bo Bunny paper, and used the dotty side for his tummy.

11 comments:

  1. This card is so sweet! Great job Diva.

    Emily-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this littl card! That bear is way too sweet! Great job Miss Diva!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little bear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card. Well done, Diva!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your card is super cute...esp. the dotted tummy! thanks for your sweet comment :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this bear and your coloring is beautiful..the papers are perfect with him :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. how stinkin' sweet is this??!!!

    Heidi, SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!! That card is so adorable!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out my card:)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top