Late Night Cards..

Tuesday, April 21, 2009
It seems that inspiration is only coming to me at about 11.30pm, which makes getting up for work at 7.00am very difficult.

Here is my latest creation, which has been inspired by a lot of the window cards that I have been looking at lately.


Here is the inside of the card. 

All HA Stamps - S5051, LL050, CL184

I embossed the background with clear embossing powder, and stamped the tulip on watercolour paper and used watercolour pencils to colour in. To give dimension I put two layers of tulip petal on. I also embossed the green strip under the ribbon with my cuttlebug. 

Now I am off to start making a couple of cards that I have been planning in my head all day for Caardvarks new challenge - to create a new tree themed card - see here. Hope my ideas work........

1 comment:

  1. Kristina,

    I absolutely love this card. It is so beautiful and well done. By the way...welcome to the blogging world. I'm adding you to my 'favorites'.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top